Pendle Doors Ltd was established in Burnley in the 1950’s. Since its early stages this family run business has built an enviable reputation for exceptional product quality, reliability and customer service. This means that the Company is well placed to meet the expectations of a demanding client base.
In 2007 the business relocated to Blackburn to a large 30,000 sq ft manufacturing facility enabling a rapid growth strategy to be implemented. This was supported by a considerable investment programme which included the acquisition of CNC technology, a factory finishing facility and Secured by Design accreditation.